< Back to All News

Kane’s Fire Extinguished Quickly

Patrons  at Kane’s Restaurant on Main Street in Grass Valley  had to leave the building last evening due to a fire in the kitchen  Grass Valley Fire Captain Steve Smith says they got the call shortly before 5 pm.
Click here to listen to Capt. Steve Smith

Only the sprinklers in the kitchen were set off, but the restaurant was evacuated due to smoke in the building.

KNCO Web Comments Guidelines

  1. Keep it clean. Comments with inappropriate language, no matter how cleverly spelled or decorated will not be posted.
  2. Comments on the way the story was written or misspelled words will be passed on to the story authors and not posted.
  3. Please use your real name. Anonymous comments or comments posted using a fake name or web handle may not be posted.
  4. Please use your real email address so we can contact you.
  5. No flaming. Any comments that are primarily of a name calling finger pointing nature may not be posted.
  6. The comment section is not a right it is a privilege. KNCO retains all rights as to what is posted on its website.

Leave A Comment



* captcha