< Back to All News

Air Conditioner Causes Fire in GV Business

With air conditioners cranked up this week, you should be aware that sometimes they can malfunction. Nevada County Consolidated Fire Battallion Chief Jerry Funk says they responded to a fire in a Grass Valley strip mall this morning.
Click here to listen to Chief Funk

The business was ‘Cosmetique’–a day spa located near Margarita’s restaurant. Funk says the cause turned out to be a faulty air conditioning unit…
Click here to listen to Chief Funk

All of the businesses are back open. ‘Cosmetique’, though, will need air conditioning repair.

KNCO Web Comments Guidelines

  1. Keep it clean. Comments with inappropriate language, no matter how cleverly spelled or decorated will not be posted.
  2. Comments on the way the story was written or misspelled words will be passed on to the story authors and not posted.
  3. Please use your real name. Anonymous comments or comments posted using a fake name or web handle may not be posted.
  4. Please use your real email address so we can contact you.
  5. No flaming. Any comments that are primarily of a name calling finger pointing nature may not be posted.
  6. The comment section is not a right it is a privilege. KNCO retains all rights as to what is posted on its website.

Leave A Comment



* captcha