We had the pleasure of having both Michael Levine and his wife, and fellow dancer, Maia Wilkins, as guest during our morning news broadcast highlighting their performance with Music in the Mountains as part of Summerfest. I do lots of coverage of athletes, from high school age through the professional ranks. And I can honestly say that no one has ever looked more poised and athletic that Michael and Maia in our studios. They were a visual reminder that I need to see more dance. I hope you can do the same.
AdministratorTom Fitzsimmons is the Program Director for Nevada County Broadcasters, and morning show host at KNCO NewsTalk 830, but his favorite job is being husband to Roxanne and Dad to his daughter's Katie and Kelly, and step dad to Tyson and Megan. Tom and Roxanne just became grandparents with the birth of Megan's daughter, Hazel Virginia. Tom also is the voice of High School Football and Basketball play by play. His hobbies include playing and watching all sports and taking long hikes both locally and in the Sierras with his dog, Angel. He also has taken up distance running and just started to get into road cycling.
Posted: Jun. 24, 2015 12:14 PM PDT
More from my site
- Abandoned Vehicles Owners Hard To Find
- Open House and Open Studio Tour Preview -TONIGHT
- County Board Selects Soda Springs Area for First Area Plan Update
- Cascade Shores Landslide Lawsuits Still Unresolved
- SNMH Foundation secures $60,000 Susan G. Komen Grant
- Branstrom Concedes Grass Valley Council Election