Had one of those trips to the Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital emergency room last night, dealing with some issues with my leg. Anyway, props to the staff of professionals that helped out, including Dr. Zimmerman who was gracious and informative to all the patients that he helped last night. And he continues to be top notch in the ER for what….30 years or so?!! Wish I was a better patient…after all, he prescribed rest and elevated leg for the next several days. And, here I am back at work.
More from my site
KNCO Web Comments Guidelines
- Keep it clean. Comments with inappropriate language, no matter how cleverly spelled or decorated will not be posted.
- Comments on the way the story was written or misspelled words will be passed on to the story authors and not posted.
- Please use your real name. Anonymous comments or comments posted using a fake name or web handle may not be posted.
- Please use your real email address so we can contact you.
- No flaming. Any comments that are primarily of a name calling finger pointing nature may not be posted.
- The comment section is not a right it is a privilege. KNCO retains all rights as to what is posted on its website.
Mr. Fitzsimmons you are the kind of man that burns the candle at both ends sometimes. Yes you are right the staff at SNMH is the best in my book also. Take Dr. Z's advice and get someone to fill in for you at the station and get some much needed rest my friend. Even though I have never met you in person I consider you a friend to all of Nevada County that listen to KNCO. Take care of yourself Mr. Fitzsimmons.