Had one of those trips to the Sierra Nevada Memorial Hospital emergency room last night, dealing with some issues with my leg. Anyway, props to the staff of professionals that helped out, including Dr. Zimmerman who was gracious and informative to all the patients that he helped last night. And he continues to be top notch in the ER for what….30 years or so?!! Wish I was a better patient…after all, he prescribed rest and elevated leg for the next several days. And, here I am back at work.
AdministratorTom Fitzsimmons is the Program Director for Nevada County Broadcasters, and morning show host at KNCO NewsTalk 830, but his favorite job is being husband to Roxanne and Dad to his daughter's Katie and Kelly, and step dad to Tyson and Megan. Tom and Roxanne just became grandparents with the birth of Megan's daughter, Hazel Virginia. Tom also is the voice of High School Football and Basketball play by play. His hobbies include playing and watching all sports and taking long hikes both locally and in the Sierras with his dog, Angel. He also has taken up distance running and just started to get into road cycling.
Posted: Jun. 11, 2014 8:02 AM PDT
More from my site
- D-A’s Office Investigators Crucial To Cases
- Election Numbers Improving But Still Not Great
- Nevada County Law Enforcement and Fire Protection Council Hero’s Co-Ed Softball Tournament Schedule
- National Hotel Looks Positive Despite Delays
- SNMH Foundation secures $60,000 Susan G. Komen Grant
- Bear River Levels Rise During Powerhouse Test