Sept. 7-8, 2013-WEEKEND EVENTS
Saturday, Sept. 7
• Revolutionary War Living History at Pioneer Park, 9am to 5pm
• Sidewalk Sale in Historic Downtown Nevada City from 10am to 5pm
• Photo Exhibit Tribute to Military Veterans at City Hall, Noon-4:30pm
• Open Air Free Concert by the Nevada County Concert Band on Pine Street, Downtown Nevada City, 5-6:30pm.
Sunday, Sept. 8
• Revolutionary War Living History at Pioneer Park, 9am to noon
• Photo Exhibit Tribute to Military Veterans at City Hall, 12:30 to 2pm
• Signing of the U.S. Constitution Reenactment, Broad and Pine streets, 1:30pm
• 47th Annual Constitution Day Parade, Presented by Nevada Lodge No. 13, F.&A.M., on Broad Street, Historic Downtown Nevada City, 2pm
• 49er Rotary Club Gold Country Duck Race at Deer Creek, Downtown Nevada City. Carnival from 1p.m., Racing begins at 2:30
* FREE Sunday parade shuttle. Free parking at the Nevada County Government Center on Highway 49. Free shuttle to downtown parade, noon-6.
The Nevada County Concert Band presents a free outdoor concert on Saturday beginning at 5 p.m. on Pine Street in the downtown historic district.
KNCO Web Comments Guidelines