Well, I am working on keeping my patience with our website issues. How are you doing? I do apologize that things are not working like they should. Please know that we are working as quickly as possible to get things back up and running….from Pet Patrol, to Swap Shop, to our podcasts. You miss them…and so do I! Maybe the Easter Bunny might have an idea on how to fix the site!
More from my site
KNCO Web Comments Guidelines
- Keep it clean. Comments with inappropriate language, no matter how cleverly spelled or decorated will not be posted.
- Comments on the way the story was written or misspelled words will be passed on to the story authors and not posted.
- Please use your real name. Anonymous comments or comments posted using a fake name or web handle may not be posted.
- Please use your real email address so we can contact you.
- No flaming. Any comments that are primarily of a name calling finger pointing nature may not be posted.
- The comment section is not a right it is a privilege. KNCO retains all rights as to what is posted on its website.
I for one do understand what you have been dealing with. The computer age has done a lot of good but when it goes haywire it creates problems out of any ones control. It just takes time to get the system back in thinking mode. You and your staff at KNCO are number one in my book and I'm sure many other folks think the same way.